Truth, Honesty and Justice
The Alternative to Wars, Terrorism and Politics
Home Page - Issues - The World Court of Justice - BOOKS - Contacts - Donate - Links to Other Sites - Search
WCJ Comments on The National Security Strategy of the United States of America Report (17 September 2002)
Publication date: 2002-09-28
The National Security Strategy of the United States of America report dated 17th September 2002 is a document that will have a profound influence on the life of mankind in the coming years and decades.
The Government of the United States have realized that the economic and military power at their disposal puts them in a unique position to influence the fate of mankind and they intend to make the best use of this opportunity. This is a welcome
But intentions and the outcome of human actions are not always the same. They can either usher in a new era of freedom, peace and security, or plunge Mankind into decades of destruction and bloodshed. The success of their endeavour will require a vision that transcends the scope of vision of the national leaders of the past. The purpose of these comments is to help the
American Government to develop such vision.
Table of Contents
- Overview of America’s International Strategy
- Champion Aspirations for Human Dignity
- Strengthen Alliances to Defeat Global Terrorism and Work to Prevent Attacks Against Us and Our Friends
- Work with others to Defuse Regional Conflicts
- Prevent Our Enemies from Threatening Us, Our Allies, and Our Friends with Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Ignite a New Era of Global Economic Growth through Free Markets and Free Trade
- Expand the Circle of Development by Opening Societies and Building the Infrastructure of Democracy
- Develop Agendas for Cooperative Action with the Other Main Centers of Global Power
- Transform America’s National Security Institutions to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities of the Twenty-First Century
If you have found this article stimulating, check out other articles.
If you disagree with us, tell us. Prove us wrong, and we shall agree with you.
If you agree with us, spread the message of Government by Truth, Honesty and Justice.
If you want us to deal with more issues and publish more articles, send a monetary donation.
You can see printed books and publications at Truth and Justice Publications Ltd website and find out how you can buy, borrow or review them.
If you want to be informed of any new articles on this site, send us an empty email, by clicking here. If you are interested in articles only on a particular subject, tell us so in the email.
Home Page - Issues - The World Court of Justice - BOOKS - Contacts - Donate - Links to Other Sites
Copyright © 2001 Shams Ali - All rights reserved
WARNING: The Google Search data can be out of date. For up to date search go to the issues and browse through the contents using your browser search (find) facility.